[Sep 24, 2022] location : Riverside Park 753 Park St Jacksonville, FL 32204 USA
Jacksonville’s Taco Original + Tequila Festival is coming on this year so get ready for this and stay tune and read more about event .
About this Jacksonville Taco & Tequila Festival .
Join us for the ultimate music, taco, and tequila experience on Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th.
The 2nd Annual Jacksonville Taco & Tequila Festival experience and fundraiser is returning to Jax, but this time as a two-day event at Riverside Park near to Historic 5 Points! Over 20 restaurants and food trucks will provide Mexican cuisine, as well as tequila stations, craft margaritas, local producers, games, live music, and more!
The festival is best enjoyed with a General Admission Experience pass, although VIP + Tequila Sampling Experiences will also be available for purchase.
The event serves as a fundraiser for various Jacksonville groups that support the arts, community development, and education on the First Coast.
DISCOUNTED TICKETS: From now through August 1st, fans may enjoy pre-sale pricing of up to 50% OFF ALL TICKETS while supplies last – Quantities are limited.
DAY General Admission Experiential Learning Tickets are $20 until August 1st, and $30 on the day of the event.
Two Days of General Admission Tickets are $25 until August 1st, and $40 on the day of the event.
- one free margarita or beer
- A wristband granting access to all participating restaurants and beverage
- outlets for the purchase of food and drink.
Tequila Experience Passes: $70 before August 1 | $125 ON THE DAY OF (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
Capacity in this area will be restricted, and there will be two sample periods each day: 12:30pm-3:00pm and 4:00pm-6:30pm. (Please double-check your time slot when ordering.)
- Includes a 2-DAY GA wristband as well as everything listed below.
- During the allotted period, you will have access to the exclusive Tequila Sampling Experience.
- Sample over 20 different tequilas and meet the distillers.
- Limited Edition artisan drinks and margaritas, etched crystal sample glass
- Private air-conditioned restrooms and lounging spaces, as well as other amenities
$250 for a two-day VIP pass (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
- VIP Admission to the Hospitality Tent
- Tastings of premium tequila and alcohol offerings
- The Tequila Experience is open all day.
- Crystal sample glass with engraving
- Restrooms with private air conditioning
- Private observation space for the stage
- Cash Only Private Bar
- Draft Beer on the House
- VIP Festival Entry with No Lines + More
- There will be no refunds if the event is held rain or shine. Please drink responsibly and have fun.
For more info check my Facebook page : Facebook
For more events like this check link : upcoming events