[Date May 20 ]Location:272 Meserole St 272 Meserole Street Brooklyn, NY 11206 United States
about this Latin Food & Music Festival
The inaugural Latin Food and Music Night Market is being presented by Mobile eTicket Midnight Market and The Salsa Project NYC.
Want to enjoy tacos and a cuba libre while dancing to Bad Bunny? After a free salsa lesson and a meal of ceviche, would you want to partake in some tequila shots? Absolutely.
T APAS STYLE-SMALL PLATES LATE NIGHT FOODIE FEST LATIN INSPIRED FOOD VENDORS LIVE BARS
DANCING FREE SALSA LESSONS 2 DJS ALL NIGHT REGGAETON, CUMBIA, BAILE FUNK, Y M’S LIVE SALSA BAND LIVE BACHATA/MERENGUE BAND
This gathering is a celebration of Latin American drinks, music, food, and culture. Leave the kids at home and get ready to party—the event is 21+ ONLY.
Local restaurants and street vendors will be selling tapas-style small meals all night long for $5 to $8 in true Midnight Market fashion! While you dance the night away, give everything a try.
List of participating vendors:
Vendors interested in applying can go HERE.
BAR: There will be a number of bars there. The cost of the ticket does not include drinks.
Both locations will provide entertainment in addition to FREE SALSA LESSONS. Live DJ entertainment all night long, along with a lineup of salsa and bachata bands. Entertainment TBD
- TICKETS: As the event gets closer, prices rise gradually.
- Special Presale: $20 (Ends March 5) for Mailing List
- Early Bird Pricing: $25 [Sales Expire April 30, March]
- Entry is $35; sales end on May 19th.
- Event Day Price of $45 [Only on May 20]
- hosted in a Bushwick, Brooklyn, indoor/outdoor location.
- 2 1+ Only; Tickets Required; ID Required at Entry
- NO REFUNDS, PETS, OR CHILDREN ALLOWED.
or more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook