[DateLocation:Above The Heights 2420 Amsterdam Avenue New York, NY 10033 United States
LatinoTravelFest by Latino World Travelers brings together the dopest viajeros from all over the world!
About this event
Come to the BIGGEST gathering of Latino/a travellers, Latino/a travel influencers, and Latino/a travel content makers.
The mission of LATINO TRAVEL FEST is to unite, expand, and inspire the Latinx community to travel abroad and broaden the demographics of tourists.
Spend three days having a blast while learning from Latinx and BIPOC professionals on a variety of panels and workshops designed to equip you with the knowledge and self-assurance to travel the globe with gusto.
Gain knowledge from people of your own culture who have seen the world and can share their experiences with you.
Improve your trip standard without breaking the bank. Climb to new heights!
Participate in cultural pursuits, such as dancing lessons and others.
Get in touch with the most rad travellers you’ve encountered online and are dying to get out with in real life.
Help out the stall owners in the mercadito.
Stop by our sponsors’ booths to get exclusive offers and savings.
Take part in our giveaways and chances to win gifts, and more!
Equal representation is critical in the tourist sector. Take part in the upheaval.
Speakers *to be announced.
- Where: New York City In the next months, we will provide further information.
- Everyone over the age of 21 must have an adult present. For those above the age of 18 only: Nobody under the age of 17 allowed in.
- Thursday, September 1 at 3:00pm EST through Thursday, September 15 at 11:59pm EST is the early bird sale period for tickets.
- Tickets for GENERAL ADMISSION will go on sale on Thursday, September 16 at Midnight (EST) and will remain on sale until Wednesday, March 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Concert Ticket Prices:
- Those who pay the first-class fee will have access to everything ($275 USD for the early bird price and $375 USD for regular admission).
- Weekend festival passes include: Friday Welcome Happy Hour, Saturday Festival Admission, Saturday Night Afterparty, and Sunday Brunch (Sunday). Includes a ten percent contribution to our affiliated charity. Absolutely no returns will be accepted.
- Friday and Saturday Business Combo Ticket (USD $225 Early Bird / USD $325 Regular)
- Festival Afterparty (Sunday), General Admission (Saturday), and Welcome Happy Hour (Friday) (Saturday Night). Includes a ten percent contribution to our designated charity. Absolutely no returns will be accepted.
- VIP Tickets are ONLY available for the Saturday of the festival and cost $200 USD in advance or $275 at the door.
- Saturday Festival Admission and Afterparty Admission (Saturday Night). Includes a ten percent contribution to our designated charity. Absolutely no returns will be accepted.
- Sunday Brunch ONLY ($75 USD Early Bird / $125 General Admission) Economy Ticket.
- Brunch (Sunday) (Sunday). Includes a ten percent contribution to our designated charity. Absolutely no returns will be accepted.
- Hurry up and get your ticket right now!!
- Make sure your pals know about this momentous occasion. Took off!
Is it necessary .
to be over the age of 21 to attend?
Yes, all IDs will be examined at the gate, no exceptions. If you are under the age of 21, please do not purchase a ticket.
Are children permitted to attend the event?
There are no children. Call the babysitter ahead of time!
or more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook