[Date September 3]Location :Moxy Austin – University 2552 Guadalupe Street Austin, TX 78705 United States
Join us in the Backyard every first Sunday of the month for free tastings by our favorite vendors & live music by Austin artists
About this Sippin’ Sundays at Moxy
Sunday brunch at Moxy, the hippest spot near the University of Texas campus! Come to our backyard on the first Sunday of each month and join us for free samples from some of our favourite vendors and live music from your favourite Austin musicians. You are welcome to drop by whenever throughout our event’s hours of 3 PM to 5 PM! Bring your dogs and BFFs, and come thirsty!
- Live music with Bobby Noble Free samples from our featured vendor in the garden
- Every Sunday of the month, our featured vendor offers $3 off any beverage!
- E vent runs from 3 to 5 p.m. Welcome any time!
- Food is offered by Zombie Taco Bar. Happy Hour is available at Moxy from 2 to 11 p.m. ALL-DAY V endorsing
- Mezcal Union in August, Patron in September, Highland Park in October, Bacardi Angel’s Envy in November, and Bacardi in December.
- Address: 2552 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78705, Moxy Austin – University
- Dogs: Dogs are welcome at this location.
- Parking is possible on the streets.
- every Sunday, discounts on a few selected monthly alcoholic beverages
or more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook