[Date Sun Sep 18 2022] Location: oomsbury Lanes, Bed ford Way London United Kingdom
THE FLY-KID X FAMILY RNB & HIPHOP From the minds behind London’s wildly popular Supa Dupa Fly comes Fly-Kid, a Hip Hop, R&B, Soul, and Pop dance party for the city’s most stylish young people and adults.
About FLY-KID X FAMILY
Once a month on the third Sunday, at Bloomsbury Lanes
From the minds of Supa Dupa Fly comes Fly-Kid, a Hip Hop, R&B, Soul, and Pop dance party for London’s most stylish young people and adults.
DJ Nikki Beatnik (on the Kelis tour), DJ Emily Rawson (on BBC 1xtra), DJ Sandra Omari & Friends
Teachers of hip-hop dance, graffiti art, games, and more!
‘(Time Out, Evening Standard) London’s best hip-hop and r&b night.’
Reservations can be made for parties of 10 or more. The email address to send correspondence to is: email@example.com.
Do you long to go out, but find that you can’t because of your kids? We understand, which is why we created Fly-Kid, Supa Dupa Fly’s daytime party where you can bring your children and listen to the music you grew up with.
Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Missy Elliot, Madonna, and tons more artists you love will be performing, both old and new
At one of London’s best venues, children can enjoy the freshest face painting, street dance lessons, hip hop prop dress up, games, and more.
Dancers of all ages will be competing for prizes.
- At any point throughout the day, you may buy some delicious food and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Infants carried in a sling do not count as passengers (none walkers, 0-1 years old
- must show proof if look older). You must purchase a ticket in advance if you want to bring a stroller on board
This includes but is not limited to the following
- • a celebration with music by DJ Emily Rawson (bbc 1xtra) and her pals
- face painting with a specific concept (optional)
- Hip-hop garb, props, etc (optional
- Educator of Street Dance (optional)
Things to remember:
- all day long, tasty eats and beverages (both alcoholic and non) will be on sale. There is a strict no outside food or drink policy in effect, with the exception of baby food and milk/water.
- No cussing, please; we’ll only be playing clean versions of the songs
- To clarify, people with children of any age are welcome to attend.
- We promise the music won’t be deafening, but if your hearing is sensitive, do yourself a favor and bring some earplugs.
- As there is not a lot of room for strollers, we ask that you please bring your infants in slings or baby carriers.
- Please bring a portable changing mat since the location has limited baby change facilities.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; however, if they are not sold out, they will be available at the door.
- Concerning Supa Dupa Fly
- Many people who like hip-hop and r&b from the ’90s to the present keep journals in which Supa Dupa Fly plays a regular role. For the last decade, each of our weekly London events has sold out in advance.
Jazzy Jeff, Rita Ora, EZ, Disclosure, Lady Leshurr, and many more have all performed at gigs sponsored by Sdf. Amerie and Professor Green have recently given surprise concerts, with special guests like Emeli Sande. Just a few examples of the numerous highlights include Soho House’s annual hosting of arenas at festivals and the many high-profile events it has hosted there. Time Out (which has dubbed sdf ‘london’s greatest rnb night’), The Guardian, The Metro, and The Evening Standard are just a few of the publications that have recently covered sdf.
A Brief Biography of Emily Rawson
DJ and club promoter Emily Rawson is one of the most sought-after women in the United Kingdom. Her all-female brand, rock the belles, is breaking down barriers for women in the music industry by promoting female DJs at her club night, supa dupa fly.
In addition to hosting and performing for superstars like the kardashians, kanye west, rita ora, and jazzy jeff, emily is a phenomenally successful DJ for worldwide businesses like chanel, nike, and soho house. She also appears on bbc radio 1xtra often and performs at festivals including Lovebox, The Great Escape, and Fresh Island.
Emily was honored with marie claire’s “women at the top” award in 2015, which recognizes the top ten most inspiring, inventive, and game-changing women whose contributions changed the previous year.
Entrepreneurial emily is not satisfied with owning two massive club brands and receiving accolades for her dj and mentor work; in June 2016, she launched the first-ever supa dupa fly festival in santorini, which is currently in its sixth year. Www.Mixcloud.Com/djemilyrawson
Also check this events :
or more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook