[September 24, 2022] location: Fel-Pro RRR Conservation Area , Cary, IL 60013 ,1520 Crystal Lake Road, UnitedStates
In this Great Outdoors Beer Trail you will enjoy with Craft beer, food trucks, music, and a hike!
About this Great Outdoors Beer Trail .
This event is for you if you enjoy sampling delicious craft beer and spending time outside!
Wander the one-mile mostly forested, paved route, stopping at numerous area breweries along the way.
Play some bags, listen to some music, and eat some wonderful snacks from local food trucks. This is a leash-required event for dogs.
Ticket of event:
- Early Bird Discount: $45 (Before August 1) — 3 oz. tastings from several breweries + souvenir tasting glass
- VIP: $55 (Limited tickets available) — Includes one hour of early access and a promotional gift bag
- Late Bird Fee: $60 (After July 31) — 3 oz. tastings from several breweries + souvenir tasting glass
- $10 for a designated driver, which includes water/soda and a souvenir glass
- East Dundee, Illinois-based Black & Grey Brewing Co.
- Woodstock, Illinois-based Holzlager Brewing Company
- Midwest Coast Brewing Company, Chicago IL
- Kishwaukee Brewing Co., Woodstock IL
- Scorched Earth Brewing Company, Algonquin IL
- Sew Hop’d, Huntley IL ShadowView Brewing, Woodstock IL
- Spirit Water, Cary IL Maplewood Brewery, Chicago IL
- The Finnish Long Drink: A 1952 Legend
- The Cart of Mario
- She’s Got Balls
- Big E Barbecue
For more events like this link below :
The Beer Bourbon & Bbq Festival Richmond 2023 USA
FoodieLand Night Market – Berkeley | USA 2022
For my facebook page click on facebook