[DATE SAT OCT 15 2022] location:Grand Junction , Rowington Cl, London W2 5TF, London, United Kingdom
The Masquerade is a visual art performance where dress, music, and dance all come together. The 18th century masquerade ball is the inspiration for our 2022 theme.
At our red carpet press boards, we’ll have champagne and canapés waiting for you once you walk in.
About The Masquerade Fashion Show
Renowned DJ Lisa Maffia and So Solid Crew’s Romeo will be hosting the event, which will include performances by both established artists and up-and-coming newcomers.
With a string quartet providing the musical backdrop, some of London’s most brilliant designers will show off their exclusive collections on the runway.
Masquerade Fashion Show
- Canapés and beverages will be provided for the VVIPS and VIPs. A vegan alternative will be provided.
- We will be both a silent auction and a live auction to benefit Compton Care, our designated charity for the evening.
- Join us for a last dance at our masquerade after party.
- We give up a portion of the proceeds from ticket sales to charity, so any amount is appreciated.
- (Bring your mask, even if you may buy one of our vendor stalls.)
- Event Attire: Red Carpet Attire
Top 10 Advantages of Local Event Marketing
Top 10 Tips for Being a Successful Event Management
How to Plan a Food Festival in 11 Easy Steps
15 Sparkling Bonfire Night Party Ideas You Must know In 2023 ?
Best 6 strategies to promote Your Events festival
The Ultimate Guide to Music Selection for Business Events
or more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook