[ Aug 20, 2022, -Aug 21, 2022] location : United States The Shack 712 Atlantic Avenue Virginia Beach 23451
On August 20 and 21, 2022, the Virginia Beach Taco Festival will take over The Shack! (This is the new date; the original was May 7, 2022.)
About this Upcoming Virginia Beach Taco Festival .
With a unique event, the 2022 Virginia Beach Taco Festival will once again take over The Shack on 8th!
In addition to live music (mariachi, cover bands, and DJs), a tequila expo area, a margarita bar, and rivers of orange crushes, this wonderful festival will showcase some of the top restaurants and food trucks in the neighbourhood offering up their incredible taco masterpieces ($4 tacos)!
Virginia Beach Taco Festival will be held on Saturday, August 20, and Sunday, August 21, at The Shack on 8th Street in Virginia Beach.
This is a change of date from May 7, 2022. Check out some of the fantastic extra information about what we have in store.
- 10+ of the BEST taco restaurants and food vendors in the region
- Two Different Sessions Each Day (12PM to 3PM & 5PM to 8PM)
- Beach Bar Margarita
- Tent for sampling tequila
- VIP Specialized Area
- Chili pepper and taco eating competitions
- Face painters and a kids’ area
- Live Musical Performances
- Baggo Competition
- General Suppliers
- For ALL AGES: Games, Activities, and Fun!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET (Limited & Early Bird Price!)
12 – 3 p.m. on Saturday and 5 – 8 p.m. on Sunday Attendance at the festival
VIP ADMISSION TICKET (Extremely Limited & Early Bird Price!)
sessions are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 1 hour of VIP early entry
- 5 full-size tastes of the vendor’s famous tacos
- Three beverage coupons (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic)
- VIP area featuring a bar, DJ, and private restrooms
- Personalized shot glass with a signature and a souvenir bag
- Unrestricted pride of ownership!
BEVERAGES & TICKET VOUCHER SYSTEM:
The Virginia Beach Taco Festival grounds will have kiosks that accept vouchers for all food-related purchases.
To get tacos, corn on the cob, nachos, and other items, simply purchase taco vouchers ($4 each, sold in sheets of 5 for $20) at any of the stations
A small number of vendors will sell some upscale expensive tacos and burritos for two vouchers ($8), while every vendor will provide at least two items from their menu for one voucher ($4).
The payment methods for all alcoholic beverages will be cash and credit. Although there will be ATMs on site, we strongly recommend cash sales to speed up the process overall.
For more events like this link below :
For my facebook page link below :