[ Sun, September 4, 2022 ] Location : Sports Basement Berkeley, CA 94703 2727 Milvia Street United States
Berkeley’s first and only vegan food festival, the Bizerkeley Food Festival! It’s time to eat, hang out with friends, and have some fun in the sun!
About this Bizerkeley Food Festival.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2022 IS THE NEW EVENT DATE. SAME TIME, SAME PLACE
We are thrilled to be bringing some of the BEST vegan food and more to lovely downtown Berkeley! The Bizerkeley Food Fest is Berkeley’s first and only vegan food festival, with over 40 vendors and more to bring our community together outside in a safe and entertaining environment. Everyone will have a good time!
We will have so many treats for our visitors at Sports Basement Berkeley on the outside parking lot from 11am-5pm (or until our vendors sell out):
Free sampling of delectable delicacies and treats to take home.
21+ Wine and Hard Komucha tastings Food vendors from all around the world
- The cuisines such as soul food, tacos, pupusas, Filipinx, desserts, and more!
- There will be live acts and a DJ on this Bizerkeley Food
- A silent auction with all profits going to the Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services.
- Sports Basement Berkeley Discounts
Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services will benefit from this event to collect donations for shelter dogs, cats, rabbits, and other shelter needs!
MUCH MORE in Bizerkeley Food
Regardless of vaccination status, we shall keep each other safe at this event by performing the following (*this may change):
When feasible, use social distancing techniques such as waiting in lines (please don’t breathe down anyone’s neck).
Hand sanitizer stations and other city health department recommendations to assist ensure everyone’s safety.
Hello to everyone. Erika Hazel is my given name.
On social media, I’m known as @bizerkeleyvegan. This October, I will be a 7-year Berkeley resident and a 6-year vegan! I’ve attended vegan festivals from Los Angeles to Portland to Atlantic City, and all the way back to our own vegan festivals in the Bay Area. This is my eighth vegan festival, and I’ve been organising philanthropic events since I was eight years old, when I organised my first clothes and toy drive in my hometown of Vallejo.
Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services benefit:
Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group dedicated to generating much-needed funding to support vital activities and services at Berkeley Animal Care Services, often known as BACS.
BACS seems to be much superior.
FAQs about the event* (This page can be modified and altered at any time.)
- Except for qualified assistance animals, NO DOGS OR PETS ARE ALLOWED. Emotional support animals are not permitted.
- Except for inside seating and shopping at Sports Basement Berkeley, the event is entirely outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at all booths, entrances, and exits.
- If your mask breaks or becomes soiled, participants, event workers, and merchants will be given free replacements.
- Unless the event is cancelled or you have a COVID19 cause, tickets are non-refundable.
- Rain or shine, the event will go place!
- All participants, event workers, and exhibitors will get free bottled water.
- It’s fine to have ins and outs! Re-entry will be permitted only with a festival wristband on. Without a wristband, you cannot enter.
- Tickets will be available at the event. To enter, tickets must be purchased this Bizerkeley Food ticket .
- Please keep follow the festival staff’s instructions and recommendations for your safety and the safety of others
- There are seats outdoors and inside Sports Basement Berkeley on the ground/bottom floor in the Community Room for people to sit.
- Unless otherwise advised by Sports Basement employees or signs, guests are not permitted to dine inside Sports Basement Bizerkeley Food.
For more events like this check link : upcoming events
for my facebook page click on facebook